Purpose and Scope
The Finance Committee will be responsible to the PCC for:-
- The monitoring and development of income, especially in relation to planned giving and use of covenants.
- Insurance matters.
- The preparation and monitoring of budgets prior to approval by the PCC and the monitoring of expenditure in relation to approval budgets thereafter.
- Other matters, as referred to it by the PCC.
- Recommending levels of voluntary fees to PCC.
- Deciding hire rates and terms and conditions of hire of the Parish Room.
- Advising on and undertaking negotiations on the Parish Share.