- All Saints’ Staplehurst is an Inclusive Church – everyone is welcomed.
- We encourage participation in all aspects of Church life whilst respecting the choices of those wishing not to participate.
- We seek to take our faith outside our church building.
- We aim to bring our whole selves to God through worship, praise and prayer. We bring our skills and personalities to offer to God’s purpose.
- We seek to listen to God and act in response e.g. in issues of peace and justice.
- We want to grow in our faith and to help all others (including the young) to do so.
- We respect the past, respond to present challenges and prepare for the future.
- We work together with other churches in the Cranbrook Deanery.
- We acknowledge the attributes of all Christians and value the diversity of other styles of worshipping God.
- We will work with the other Churches in Staplehurst towards the furtherance of Christianity in the local and world community.
Our Mission Statement was discussed at length during our PCC Away Day in November 2006.
It was adopted in it’s form above, by the PCC, during the 24th January 2007 PCC meeting.