Social Events Committee
Purpose and Scope
The Sub-committee will be responsible to the PCC for :-
- Planning the calendar of social events for “All Saints” during the coming year, including events associated with the Christian year, e.g. Harvest Lunch/Supper, Carols by Candlelight.
- Initiating new-style events which welcome and involve a wide range of people, including those more loosely attached to our Church community and making links between those attending different services.
- Delegating, or taking responsibility for, the running and organisation of such social events.
- Other matters referred to it by the PCC.
- The Social Events Committee will also take on specific fund raising events
- All PCC members should be aware of their responsibilities as trustees of All Saints, Staplehurst; and should aim to participate during the year in a specific fundraising event(s).