Reopening of Church August 2020
First service back at All Saints after Covid-19 Lockdown 2nd August 2020
9.30 am Sunday Worship via Zoom, later uploaded to YouTube. View 2021 services here.
11:00 am Parish Communion Service in Church
MIDWEEK Tuesday – Friday via Zoom
9.30 am Morning Prayer
5.00 pm Evening Prayer
Zoom ID for all services: 8365783814
10.00 am – 4.00 pm Private daily prayer in church
Returning to public worship in church
When we start the return to holding services in the church building, precautions need to be taken to ensure this is as safe is as possible.
If you are planning to attend a service in church, the PCC requests that you carefully read the following guidance beforehand:
- Only come to a service in church if you are feeling well, and there is no one in your home with Covid 19 symptoms
- Bring a facemask: you are requested to wear this when entering the church building and when standing and moving around.
- Enter the church through the usual, west door, or through the south door at the side.
- If others arrive at the same time as you, check you are respecting 2m social distancing as you queue. Please read any additional signs about H&S as you wait.
- On entering the church, thoroughly use the hand sanitiser provided.
- A Sidesperson will record your name and this will be kept for 21 days. Should you become ill with Covid 19 symptoms, please inform the parish office, so that track and trace procedures can be alerted to ensure the safety of all.
- You will be directed to sit at a wooden pew place marked with a green tick. Please bring your own cushion/blanket if required and take home with you.
- Instead of a collection plate being handed round, your contribution can be left in the plate as you leave. A contactless card reader is also available for donations.
- Stay seated during the service. If you wish to speak to anyone near you afterwards, remain seated.
- When you are ready to leave the church building both doors can be used: take care to do this observing social distancing, and whilst in the churchyard.
The church is open for Private Prayer
The church building is now open daily from 10 am – 4 pm for Private Prayer.
Should you wish to pray in the church, on entering the porch you are requested to use hand sanitizer and read the guidelines and restrictions for your own safety and that of others in this shared space.
Please sit in pews marked “in use” and follow physical distancing rules. Whilst the nave of the church is open, other areas remain closed.
All entrance doors will remain open: in adverse weather conditions, the church will be closed.
Mary Henley – Churchwarden (01580) 891225