The organ is a Father Willis of 1896 which replaced one installed in the nave by the Rev. Thomas Crick.
Father Willis organs, known today as Henry Willis & Sons Ltd, are one of the oldest and most famous organ building companies active in the world today, having been in continuous operation since 1845. Visit their website here.
Details of the instrument can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register (NPOR) at https://www.npor.org.uk/NPORView.html?RI=E01018