Purpose and Scope
The Sub-committee will be responsible to the PCC for :-
- The monitoring and development of income, especially in relation to planned giving and use of covenants.
- Insurance matters.
- The preparation and monitoring of budgets prior to approval by the PCC and the monitoring of expenditure in relation to approval budgets thereafter.
- Other matters, as referred to it by the PCC.
- Recommending levels of voluntary fees to PCC.
- Deciding hire rates and terms and conditions of hire of the Parish Room.
- Advising on and undertaking negotiations on the Parish Share.
Donating to All Saints’ Church Staplehurst
Our Church costs £2400 per week to run
If you would like to donate to the important work of All Saints Staplehurst on a regular basis, please print off and complete the Bank Standing Order mandate that can be found here.
If you are able to Gift Aid your contributions (allowing the church to claim back the tax that you have already paid) please complete the Gift Aid form as well.
Once completed and signed, please return the form(s) to our treasurer, Caroline Highwood, Gift Aid Secretary, Tony Henley, or simply place in the wall safe in the church porch.
If you can gift aid but would rather not set up a bank standing order we can provide donation envelopes which enable us to record your gifts for HMRC.
Alternatively, donations can be made via the web, SMS or by online shopping as indicated below.
Please follow the Just Giving link below to donate via the web.
If you wish to make a donation by Text
Text ASST89 £(1, 3, 10) to 70070
Donations are also welcome by cheque which can be delivered to the Church Office, cheques are payable to ‘All Saints’ Church PCC’
DO YOU SHOP ONLINE?
DO IT THROUGH EASYFUNDRAISING.ORG.UK
AND RAISE A FREE DONATION FOR ALL SAINTS CHURCH STAPLEHURST EVERY TIME YOU SHOP!